Please take a read of our rules that apply to the purchase of one or more of our classes, and/or the attendance at one or more of our classes
Class Purchase Terms and Conditions.
1. A Class Membership is for the named person only unless otherwise agreed.
2. Each class is filled on a first come basis. Priority given to pre booked spots. Full payment is due prior to booking a class. Class booking in open until 1 hour prior to the start time of a class.
3. Absence from a pre booked class is treated as having attended the class where the cancellation policy was not followed. Ordinarily, to cancel a booking, this must be done at least 4 hours prior to a group mat or Barre class commencing, or 24 hours prior the commencement time of a private lesson or the commencement of a reformer group class. This is the cancellation policy.
4. A class pack is valid for a specified number of months from the date it is purchased. The validity period applies from the date the first class of the Pack is taken.
5. Unused Class Pack credits are refundable on the basis that any classes booked/taken are charged at the full rate applicable at the time of purchasing the pack.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above terms & conditions.
1. All prices are quoted in Euro and all transactions are processed in Euro.
2. All prices are correct at the time of online publication. Prices are subject to change without notice.
3. We reserve the right to amend prices and printing errors.
4. Prices may increase from time to time to reflect increases in cost and benefits.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above pricing conditions.