Legals: class purchase
Class Packs Terms and Conditions
Please read through our Class Packs Terms and Conditions prior to attending your class.
1. A Class Pass or Class Pack is for the named person only, when purchased by an individual, or for the members of a Club or Group, or employees of an Employer when the Club, Group or Employer makes the purchase.
2. Each class is filled on a first come basis. Priority given to pre booked spots. Full payment is due prior to booking a class.
3. Absence from a pre booked class is treated as having attended the class where the cancellation policy was not followed. Ordinarily, to cancel a booking, this must be done at least 12 hours prior to a group class commencing, or 24 hours prior to a private lesson commencing. For online classes, cancellation must be done at least 2 hours prior to a group class starting or 4 hours prior to a private lesson commencing. This is the cancellation policy.
4. A class pack is valid for a specified number of months from the date it is purchased. The validity period applies from the date the first class of the Pack is taken.
5. Unused Class Pack credits are refundable on the basis that any classes booked/taken are charged at the full rate of 12 euro each, or where applicable 35 euro each for private lessons.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above terms & conditions.
1. All prices are quoted in Euro and all transactions are processed in Euro.
2. All prices are correct at the time of online publication. Prices are subject to change without notice.
3. We reserve the right to amend prices and printing errors.
4. Prices may increase from time to time to reflect increases in cost and benefits.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above pricing conditions.